Call for presentations
Join other industry visionaries and speak at the Advancements in Thermal Management conference. This event provides a technical forum to discuss developments in technology, market conditions and end-user requirements that are driving innovation, capabilities and features, application trends and performance improvements in the temperature management industry. Submit to Nick Depperschmidt Deadline to submit is February 15th, 2019.
- Upcoming and Emerging Technologies for Thermal Management
- Market Opportunities for Thermal Products and Services
- Thermal Materials (TIMs)
- Thermal Modeling
- Characterization and Measurement for Thermal Materials
- Cooling Technology (including Air, Liquid and Vibration Cooling)
- Thermal Ground Planes
- LED Cooling
- IC Level Thermal Management
- R&D in Thermal Management Related Spaces
- Thermistors, Thermocouples, Thermoelectrics and Insulation
- Thermal Sensing and Measurement (Sensors, Instruments, & Test Equipment)
- Thermal Control
- Heat Pipes
- Additive Manufacturing
Submitting a Proposal
The basis of the proposal or the presentation may not be the promotion or marketing of a product. Proposals and Submissions will be accepted only electronically by email. Send your proposal in the body of your email letter and include supporting material as attachments.
The total length of each proposal should be a maximum of 1,000 words. It should include:
- A summary of the presentation content (200-300 words)
- Brief description of the presentation for the conference program (100 words)
- Computer and equipment requirements
- Presenter(s) biography and list of affiliations
- Head shot of Speaker
- Contact information: name, title, company, address, office phone, email address, and web site.
Full-conference registration fees will be waived for all confirmed speakers.