Advancements In Thermal Management 2018 is a unique event for executives and engineers in the thermal industry.
Advancements in Thermal Management educates attendees on the latest advancements in thermal management and temperature mitigation for electronics packaging, air and liquid cooling, thermal materials, temperature sensing and control, system design and management for optimizing thermal properties.
The conference is designed for design engineers, academia, system engineers, material scientists, CTOs and R&D managers with organizations in industries and markets whose products, operations and services depend upon sophisticated and precise control of thermal properties and states.
Who should attend
Professionals Working in These Fields
- Thermal Management & Electronics Cooling
- Thermal Materials
- Thermal Design and Modeling
- Air, Liquid and Vibration Cooling
- Characterization and Measurement for Thermal Materials
- Thermal Ground Planes
- IC Level Thermal Management
- R&D in Thermal Management Related Spaces
- Thermistors, Thermocouples, Thermoelectrics and Insulation
- Thermal Sensing and Measurement (Sensors, Instruments, & Test Equipment)
- Thermal Control
Researchers, professors and students working towards the goal of advancing thermal management materials and technologies.
– design and products development
– sales and marketing
Industry Consultants and Finance Executives
– Bankers and private equity
– Venture Capital professionals
– Business and strategy consultants